Saturday, August 2, 2008

second week no camp no school

day one I went to centroNia A.K.A. dads work I had a rough beginning but in the end it worked out. then to my surprise we went to see Journey To The Center Of The Earth movie.

day two I went to centroNia again I played train tycoon and listened to dad teach kids to DJ.

day three I went to the sitar Center For The Arts for a drum lesson. My teacher's name is Joe than I went to dads flash class.

day four Nora got sick so we had to take her to the doctor than we went to grandma's house. I hung out at grandmas house, played with my new p.s.p. than I ate dinner.

day five nora was still sick so we went to Pho 75 than I went to see the Mummy with grandpa than I went to Palo's with him than we went to Best Buy to get the game [Deca Sports than I went to grandma's house than mom picked us up than we went home. than gradma came over to ask for help with her computer/iPod so she ended up hanging out to eat with us she had sushi the rest of us ate food that mom made.

No comments: